Our quality is in compliance with the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
At Medina Powder Group, Inc., we provide our customers with service of the highest quality. Our quality assurance procedures ensure that our metal finishing processes are in compliance with all levels of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) used by automotive manufacturers and many other manufacturing suppliers. PPAP testing must be completed before production begins.
Our Quality Assurance Procedures Include:
To Top of Page
- Compliance with all levels of PPAP submissions
- Internal and external quality planning
- On-site laboratory
- Complete first-piece inspection for sample submission
- Fischer X-Ray for testing plating thickness and bath composition
- Oxford/CMI Magnetic Induction plating thickness tester
- Singleton Corrosion test chamber configured for neutral salt spray testing
- Thermo spectronic spectrophotometer for chromate solution control
- Magnetic gauge coating thickness test